SBIRT-State (TI 18 007)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Adminis in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SBIRT-State" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.243.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 21, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $995,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (TI 18 007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TI 18 008||SAMHSA Treatment Drug Courts|
|MP CPI 18 001||FY18 The National Lupus Training, Outreach, and Clinical Trial Education Program (Lupus Program)|
|SM 18 004||Minority AIDS: Integration of HIV-related Mental Health and Primary Care|
|SM 18 005||Grants to Establish and Expand Jail Diversion|
|SM 18 014||Treatment for Individuals with Serious Mental Illness, Serious Emotional Disturbance or Co-Occurring Disorders Experiencing Homelessness (Short Title: Treatment for Individuals Experiencing Homelessness)|
|RFA GH 18 004||Advancing Public Health Research in Central America (Belize, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama)|
|CDC RFA PS18 1809||National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, Sexually Transmitted Diseases and Tuberculosis Prevention (NCHHSTP) Public Health Conference Support|
|HRSA 18 039||Rural Health Clinic Policy and Clinical Assessment Program|
|HRSA 18 014||Grants to States to Support Oral Health Workforce Activities|
|RFA GH 18 005||Enhancing Capacity for Strategic and Applied Research Activities in Support of Control and Elimination of Malaria and Neglected Tropical Diseases|
|HRSA 18 088||Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID) Screening and Education|
|HRSA 18 028||Health Workforce Research Center Cooperative Agreement Program|
|SP 18 002||Drug Free Communities - New|
|SP 18 003||Drug Free Communities – Competing Continuation|
|RFA TW 18 001||African Association for Health Professions Education and Research (R25)(Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|RFA HS 18 001||Patient Safety Learning Laboratories: Pursuing Safety in Diagnosis and Treatment at the Intersection of Design, Systems Engineering, and Health Services Research (R18)|
|CDC RFA OT18 1804||Technical Assistance for Response to Public Health or Healthcare Crises|
|SSF75018GR||PEPFAR HIV and AIDS Community Grants|
|SM 18 020||Clinical Support System for Serious Mental Illness Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA)|
|HRSA 18 070||Quality Improvement in Newborn Screening Program|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "TI 18 007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: