Apply for NPS 17 NERO 0205
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Champlain Valley Heritage Partnership" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.939.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 05, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 14, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $299,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Regional Development
Next opportunity: SBIRT-State
Previous opportunity: Creating Climate Change Adaptation Strategies for Park Natural Resources Using Enduring Features
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS 17 NERO 0205
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 17 NERO 0205) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 17 NERO 0206||Erie Canalway National Heritage Corridor|
|NPS 17 NERO 0212||Crossroads of the American Revolution National Heritage Area|
|NPS 17 NERO 0213||Niagara Falls National Heritage Area|
|NPS 17 NERO 0214||National Coal Heritage Area|
|72062418APS00003||Countering Violent Extremism (CVE) Research and Piloting|
|SFOP0005002||Supporting Sustainable Seafood Private Sector Businesses in the Pacific Islands|
|NPS DOIP18AP00110||Northwest Coast Arts Development and Training|
|NPS 18 NERO 0066||Journey through Hallowed Ground National Heritage Area|
|NPS 18 NERO 0081||Rivers of Steel National Heritage Area|
|NPS 18 NERO 0090||Shenandoah Valley Battlefields National Historic District|
|NPS 18 NERO 0091||The Oil Region National Heritage Area|
|NPS 18 NERO 0094||Upper Housatonic Valley National Heritage Area|
|NPS 18 NERO 0097||Crossroads of the American Revolution NHA|
|NPS 18 NERO 0120||Schuylkill River Valley National Heritage Area|
|NPS 18 NERO 0123||Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area|
|NPS 18 NERO 0127||Wheeling National Heritage Area|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2018 02||Young Pacific Leaders Conference 2018/2019|
|NPS 18 NERO 0138||Baltimore National Heritage Area|
|NPS 18 NERO 0144||Freedom's Way National Heritage Area|
|NPS 18 NERO 0149||Essex National Heritage Area|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 17 NERO 0205", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.