Champlain Valley Heritage Partnership (NPS 17 NERO 0205)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Champlain Valley Heritage Partnership" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.939.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 05, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 14, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $299,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 17 NERO 0205) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 17 NERO 0206||Erie Canalway National Heritage Corridor|
|NPS 17 NERO 0212||Crossroads of the American Revolution National Heritage Area|
|NPS 17 NERO 0213||Niagara Falls National Heritage Area|
|NPS 17 NERO 0214||National Coal Heritage Area|
|72062418APS00003||Countering Violent Extremism (CVE) Research and Piloting|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 17 NERO 0205", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: