Tunisia Resilience and Community Empowerment (TRACE) (PRE SOLICITATION)
- The Agency for International Development, Middle East Regional Platform USAID-MERP in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Tunisia Resilience and Community Empowerment (TRACE)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 23, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a pre-solicitation notice. No applications are requested at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $49,700,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PRE SOLICITATION) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72066418RFA00002||Tunisia Resilience and Community Empowerment (TRACE)|
|SFOP0004199||Supporting Civil Society and Media in Ukraine|
|2018001||U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund (SSH)|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PRE SOLICITATION", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: