Apply for FTIF GUYANA FY20 0321
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Guyana in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Strengthening the capacity of the Government of Guyana (GoG) to improve the transparency of the fiscal management of natural resource funds used for public infrastructure projects" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.662.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 26, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 30, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: DRL Syrian Women’s Participation in Transitional Justice Processes
Previous opportunity: Refugee Family Child Care Microenterprise Development Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FTIF GUYANA FY20 0321
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FTIF GUYANA FY20 0321) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SB OIIFT 21 001||Federal and State Technology Partnership Program (FAST) 2021 Announcement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FTIF GUYANA FY20 0321", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.