Apply for HHS 2021 ACF ORR RG 1919
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - ORR in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Refugee Family Child Care Microenterprise Development Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.576.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 17, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 01, 2021 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $187,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Strengthening the capacity of the Government of Guyana (GoG) to improve the transparency of the fiscal management of natural resource funds used for public infrastructure projects
Previous opportunity: CDMRP PRMRP Focused Program Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2021 ACF ORR RG 1919
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2021 ACF ORR RG 1919) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA PCPN 0039||National Resource Center for Women and Retirement|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA LRLR 0046||Lifespan Respite Care Program: Grants to New States and States Re-Establishing Their Core Respite Infrastructures|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA LRLI 0045||Lifespan Respite Care Program: State Program Enhancement Grants|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA EJSG 0042||Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services FY2021|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA PPNU 0090||National Resource Center on Nutrition and Aging|
|O OVC 2021 77001||OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Tribal Victim Services Resources Mapping Project|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA EJIG 0047||Elder Justice Innovation Grants FY2021|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA EESC 0075||National Information & Referral Support Center|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA ABRC 0036||National Center on Elder Abuse Resource Center|
|O OVC 2021 85001||OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Training and Technical Assistance for Addressing Female Genital Mutilation and Cutting Programs|
|HHS 2021 ACF OPRE PD 1917||Behavioral Interventions Scholars|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF CF 1903||Family Connection Grants: Building the Evidence for Kinship Navigator Programs|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOD DDUC 0071||University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research and Service|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NB 1958||Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance-Esther Martinez Immersion|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NL 1924||Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NN 1918||Social and Economic Development Strategies - Growing Organizations (GO)|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NK 1902||Social and Economic Development Strategies for Alaska-SEDS-AK|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NR 1907||Environmental Regulatory Enhancement|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NA 1906||Social and Economic Development Strategies -SEDS|
|HHS 2021 ACF ORR RG 1909||Refugee Microenterprise Development Program (MED)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2021 ACF ORR RG 1919", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.