OVW FY 2019 Research and Evaluation Solicitation (OVW 2019 16029)
- The Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women in the information and statistics, law, justice and legal services, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification), science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVW FY 2019 Research and Evaluation Solicitation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.026.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 28, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 25, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics, Law, Justice and Legal Services, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification), Science and Technology and other Resea
Next opportunity: Systems Biology Enabled Research onthe Roles of Microbiomes in Nutrient Cycling Processes
Previous opportunity: DE-FOA-0002021: Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002022
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVW 2019 16029", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: