Notice of intent (USGS 17 FA 0285)
- The Department of the Interior, Geological Survey in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of intent" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.820.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 14, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 28, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $98,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 17 FA 0285) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPSNOILAMR1701104||Multi-Use Trail System Project|
|NPSNOISEAZ1701105||Interpretation and Environmental Education Internships|
|L17AS00215||BLM-Idaho, Wildhorse Management and Education Project, Challis Field Office|
|L17AS00183||BLM Idaho Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|USGS 17 FA 0101A||Notice of intent|
|USGS 17 FA 0093A||Notice of intent|
|USGS 17 FA 0331||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 17 FA 0096||NOI|
|USGS 17 FA 0095||Notice of intent|
|L17AS00213||BLM-(MT), Traditional Properties and Sacred Site Identification|
|P17AS00503||Modeling the Impacts of Sub-seasonal Environmental Variability on Devils Hole|
|L17AS00214||BLM-CO Invasive Vegetation Management on Colorado's Public Lands, Little Snake Field Office|
|L17AS00216||BLM-(MT), Botanical and Biotic Crust Information, Eastern District|
|P17AS00487||Southwest Border Resource Protection Program|
|L17AS00217||BLM-(MT/Dks)- Documentation for improved Paleontology Resource Management|
|P17AS00505||Inventorying Endemic Insects at White Sands National Monument|
|P17AS00507||Ethnographic Overview and Assessment for Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument|
|P17AS00508||Ethnographic Overview and Assessment for CAGR|
|P17AS00509||Conduct Ethnographic Overview and Assessment (EOA) at the Flagstaff Area National Monuments|
|NPSNOIELMO1701131||Restoration and Preservation Maintenance of El Morro's Historic Headland Trail|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 17 FA 0285", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: