Delta Region Community Health Systems Development (HRSA 17 117)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Delta Region Community Health Systems Development" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.912.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 14, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 17, 2017.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 17 117) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA HG 17 006||Centers of Excellence in Ethical, Legal and Social Implications (ELSI) Research (CEER) (RM1)|
|RFA AT 17 003||Limited Competition: Research Resource for Systematic Reviews of Complementary and Integrative Health (R24)|
|CDC RFA PS18 1802||Integrated HIV Surveillance and Prevention Programs for Health Departments|
|RFA 674 17 000005||Ready, Resourceful, Risk Aware (Triple R): OVC, Adolescent Girls and Young Women|
|HRSA 18 001||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C HIV Early Intervention Services Program: Existing Geographic Service Areas|
|HRSA 18 005||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C HIV Early Intervention Services Program: Existing Geographic Service Areas|
|HRSA 18 004||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C HIV Early Intervention Services Program: Existing Geographic Service Areas|
|EP IDS 17 004||Enhancing Public Health Emergency Preparedness and Response Capacities in the Americas|
|RFA NS 17 024||Clinical Research Sites for the Network of Excellence in Neuroscience Clinical Trials (NeuroNEXT sites) (U24)|
|DOS APSGP FY17 001||U.S. Ambassador’s PEPFAR Small Grants Program 2017-2018|
|CDC RFA DP17 1704PPHF17||PPHF-2017-Building Public Health Infrastructure in Tribal Communities to Accelerate Disease Prevention and Health Promotion in Indian Country|
|HRSA 17 121||Leadership in Public Health Social Work Education (LPHSWE)|
|CDC RFA PS14 14020401SUPP17||STD AAPPS Supplemental Funding for Enhanced Congenital Syphilis Response|
|HRSA 18 061||State Systems Development Initiative Grant Program – Tier 1 (Jurisdictions)|
|HRSA 18 062||State Systems Development Initiative Grant Program – Tier 2 (States and DC)|
|HRSA 18 021||Service Area Competition|
|HRSA 18 023||Service Area Competition|
|RFA HL 18 021||Consortium Linking Oncology with Thrombosis (CLOT) (U01)|
|RFA HL 18 019||Increasing Use of Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation in Traditional and Community Settings (R61/R33)|
|CDC RFA GH17 1780||Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Cooperative Agreement between Ministry of Agriculture of Georgia and US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 17 117", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: