Apply for 20 599
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Improving Undergraduate STEM Education: Hispanic-Serving Institutions" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.076.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 13, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 10, 2021 Track 1 Planning or Pilot Projects (PPP) and Track 2 Implementation and Evaluation Projects (IEP) full proposal deadline. Track 3 Institutional Transformation Projects (ITP) full proposal deadline..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 37 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: USAID Indonesia - Higher Education Partnership Initiative (HEPI)
Previous opportunity: Public Health Emergency Response Related HL7® Standards, Solutions and Future Pandemics
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20 599
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20 599) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 20 RCRP CA||DoD Rare Cancers, Concept Award|
|W81XWH 20 RCRP IDA||DoD Rare Cancers, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 20 RCRP RCDA||DoD Rare Cancers, Resource and Community Development Award|
|EDSUSS 2020||Emergency Department Substance Use Surveillance System|
|G20AS00140||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G20AS00136||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00137||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G20AS00134||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G20AS00139||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00138||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00141||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|20 601||Biology Integration Institutes|
|ONDCP2||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Competitive Cooperative Agreement Solicitation Combating Opioid Overdose through Community-Level Intervention|
|20 603||NSF Dynamic Language Infrastructure - NEH Documenting Endangered Languages|
|DE FOA 0002359||FY 2021 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 1|
|20 607||Advancing Informal STEM Learning|
|NNH20ZDA012N A FLUIDS||Research Opportunities in Physical Sciences Appendix A: Soliciting Proposals for Fluid Physics Experiments on the International Space Station in Flow Boiling to Support Cryogenic Propellant Tank Transfer Research|
|20 608||Research Training Groups in the Mathematical Sciences|
|20 609||Collaborative Research in Computational Neuroscience|
|20 610||CISE Community Research Infrastructure|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20 599", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.