Great Lakes Fish and Wildlife Restoration Act (F17AS00003)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Great Lakes Fish and Wildlife Restoration Act" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 12, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 12, 2016 See NOFO for application instructions..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $515,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, Small businesses.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA OAR SG 2017 2005041||Fiscal Year 2017 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowships in Marine Resource Economics|
|NOAA OAR SG 2017 2005039||Fiscal Year 2017 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowships in Population and Ecosystem Dynamics|
|NOAA OAR CPO 2017 2004998||NOAA Climate Program Office FY2017 - Understanding Climate Impacts on Fish Stocks and Fisheries to Inform Sustainable Management|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2017 2005088||2017 Pacific Northwest Bay-Watershed Education and Training|
|NOAA OAR CPO 2017 2005017||NOAA Climate Program Office’s Regional Integrated Sciences and Assessments (RISA) Program|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2017 2005105||FY17-19 Habitat Blueprint – Coastal and Marine Habitat Focus Area Cooperative Agreements|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2017 2005107||2017 Pacific Islands Region Marine Turtle Management and Conservation Program|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2017 2005115||National Estuarine Research Reserve System (NERRS) Land Acquisition and Construction Program for Fiscal Year 2017|
|NOAA OAR OWAQ 2017 2005122||FY 2017 Joint Technology Transfer Initiative|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2017 2005127||Competition for a Cooperative Institute in the Great Lakes|
|NOAA NMFS NCBO 2017 2005142||Fiscal Year 2017 Chesapeake Bay-Watershed Education and Training Program|
|F17AS00068||Alaska Migratory Bird Subsistence Harvest Surveys|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2017 2005072||2017 Marine Education and Training Mini Grant Program|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2017 2005150||2017 BREP FFO|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2017 2005146||DARRP Restoration Implementation Grants|
|NPS NOIP17AC00126||THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS-Prepare Visitor Experience and Resource Protection Plan (THRO)- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS|
|NOAA OAR OWAQ 2017 2005153||FY 2017 Verification of the Origins of Rotation in Tornadoes Experiment in the Southeast U.S. (VORTEX-SE), and Infrasound Detection of Tornadoes|
|F17AS00101||Climate Change Research Support|
|F17AS00103||Rhinoceros and Tiger Conservation Fund|
|NOAA NMFS WCRO 2017 2005154||Pacific Coastal Salmon Recovery Fund|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: