Fuel Cells Technologies Office Annual Funding Opportunity Announcement (DE FOA 0001647)
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fuel Cells Technologies Office Annual Funding Opportunity Announcement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.087.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 18, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 21, 2017 Submission Deadline for Concept Papers 12/20/16 500pm ET Submission Deadline for Full Applications 2/21/17 500pm ET.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001647) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001340||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement: Industrial Assessment Centers Technical Field Manager|
|DE FOA 0001632||Buildings Energy Efficiency Frontiers & Innovation Technologies (BENEFIT) – 2017|
|DE FOA 0001708||Notice of Intent (NOI) DE-FOA-0001708 for Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) DE-FOA-0001628 “Productivity Enhanced Algae and Tool-Kits (PEAK)”|
|DE FOA 0001707||Notice of Intent (NOI) DE-FOA-0001707 to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0001689|
|DE FOA 0001720||Development of Nuclear Expertise Across National Nuclear Security Administration|
|DE FOA 0001709||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement: Extending Industrial Assessment Centers to Underserved Areas|
|DE FOA 0001679||Industrial Assessment Centers Technical Field Manager|
|DE FOA 0001663||Marine and Hydrokinetic Technology Development and Advancement|
|DE FOA 0001628||Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Number: DE-FOA-0001628, “Productivity Enhanced Algae and Tool-Kits (PEAK)”|
|DE FOA 0001703||Innovative Pathways|
|DE FOA 0001721||RFI: Draft Marine and Hydrokinetic Program Strategy|
|DE FOA 0001465||Advanced Manufacturing Projects for Emerging Research Exploration|
|DE FOA 0001689||Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Number: DE-FOA-0001689, Integrated Biorefinery Optimization|
|DE FOA 0001704||Extending Industrial Assessment Centers to Underserved Areas|
|DE FOA 0001711||Notice of Intent (NOI) to Issue a Request for Applications (RFA) entitled “Fiscal Year 17 Biomass Research and Development Initiative (BRDI)|
|DE FOA 0001678||Combined Heat and Power Technical Assistance Partnerships|
|DE FOA 0001634||Stewardship Science Academic Alliances (SSAA) Program|
|DE FOA 0001744||RFI: Grid Engineering for Accelerated Renewable Energy Deployment 2 (GEARED2)|
|RFA 523 17 000001||Comunidades y Energias Renovables (CER)|
|DE FOA 0001753||Solar Decathlon 2019 Future Planning - Request for Information|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001647", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: