Apply for NOAA NMFS HCPO 2020 2006306
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2020 Community-based Restoration Program Coastal and Marine Habitat Restoration Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.463.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 08, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 09, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants - Rutherford, Williamson, Cheatham, Robertson, Sumner, Trousdale, Wilson and Cannon Counties, Tennessee
Previous opportunity: Medical Monitoring Project (MMP)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA NMFS HCPO 2020 2006306
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NMFS HCPO 2020 2006306) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA OAR SG 2020 2006261||Fiscal Year 2020 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowship in Marine Resource Economics|
|NOAA OAR SG 2020 2006263||Fiscal Year 2020 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowship in Population and Ecosystem Dynamics|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2020 2006309||2020 Marine Education and Training Mini Grant Program|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2020 2006328||FY 20-21 Fishery Management Council Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements|
|NOAA OAR OAP 2020 2006333||Regional Vulnerability Assessments for Ocean Acidification (RVA-OA20)|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2020 2006311||2020 Pacific Islands Region Marine Turtle Management and Conservation Program|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2020 2006329||FY 2020-2021 Coral Reef Conservation Program Non-Governmental Organization Partnership Cooperative Agreements|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NMFS HCPO 2020 2006306", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.