Apply for PAS CMR FY20 03
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Cameroon in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), community development, education, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Yaounde AEIF 2020 Competition" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.025.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 22, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 25, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Community Development, Education, Health
Next opportunity: Not-for Profit Acid Mine Drainage Watershed Cooperative Agreement (WCAP) Programs
Previous opportunity: PEPFAR Small Grants Program 2020-2021
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS CMR FY20 03
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS CMR FY20 03", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.