Apply for USDA FNS FDPIR FY19 NPTP
- The Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USDA-FNS-FDPIR-FY19-Nutrition Paraprofessional Training Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.594.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 08, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 08, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Cultural Landscape Inventory for the Navajo Settlement Landscape
Previous opportunity: 2020 RSC MENA and RSC TuME Notice of Funding Opportunity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FNS FDPIR FY19 NPTP
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FNS FDPIR FY19 NPTP) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FY19 WIC TIP||USDA WIC Telehealth Innovations Project|
|USDA FNS WSP 19||WIC Special Project Innovation Grant (Cooperative Agreement)|
|USDA FNS WIC WBSC 19||WIC Breastfeeding Support Campaign|
|USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 19 0001||Promoting the Holistic Approach on Nutrition Policy|
|USDA FNS FMSSG 19||Farmers' and Farmers' Market SNAP Support Grants|
|USDA FNS FS KSU 2019||FY18 Center for Food Safety Research in Child Nutrition Programs|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FNS FDPIR FY19 NPTP", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.