Apply for DLA 201901
- The Department of Defense, Defense Logistics Agency in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Procurement Technical Assistance Program- Existing PTACs only" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.002.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 06, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 97 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: Substance Abuse Program at Joint Base San Antonio, Texas
Previous opportunity: Alternative Transportation Visitor Shuttle Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DLA 201901
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DLA 201901) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72011118RFA00001||Armenia Rural Economic Development – New Economic Opportunities (RED-NEO)|
|DLA 201901B||Procurement Technical Assistance Program - Existing PTACs only|
|OSBDC 2019 01||Office of Small Business Development Centers Funding Opportunity|
|NPS 18 NERO 0117||Improve Visitor Experience & Enhance Visitor Access to the Isle au Haut District of Acadia National Park|
|OWBO 2018 02||Women’s Business Center Renewal Grant|
|OWBO WKPLN 2018 19||Option Year Workplan and Budget|
|72049218RFA00011||Regulatory Reform Support Program for National Development (RESPOND)|
|DLA 201804||FY18 Supplemental Funding for Existing PTACs|
|OWBO WKPLN 2018 19 1||OWBO Option Year Workplan and Budget Request|
|OSBDC 2019 03||Small Business Development Centers|
|OSBDC 2019 02||Small Business Development Centers|
|GCBD 7J 2019 01||7(j) Management and Technical Assistance Services|
|GCGB 7J 2019 02||7(j) Management and Technical Assistance Services|
|OWBO 2019 01 1||Women’s Business Center - Initial Phase Grant|
|DLA 201902||Procurement Technical Assistance - Midwest BIA Region|
|SFOP0005694||Promoting Fintech Sector in MENA|
|RDBCP RCDG 2019||Rural Cooperative Development Grant|
|RDBCP SDGG 2019||Socially Disadvantaged Groups Grant|
|OIT STEP 2019 01||STATE TRADE EXPANSION PROGRAM|
|72038819RFA00003||Local Works Bangladesh Activities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DLA 201901", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.