OVW FY 2017 Rural Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking Program Solicitation (OVW 2017 11908)
- The Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women in the housing, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVW FY 2017 Rural Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking Program Solicitation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.589.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 06, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 23, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 45 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OVW 2017 11908) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OVW 2018 13829||OVW FY 2018 Rural Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking Program Solicitation|
|OVW 2019 15825||OVW FY 2019 Rural Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking Program|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVW 2017 11908", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: