Apply for 01 2021
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Latvia in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Funding Opportunity for Alumni of U.S. Government Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.022.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 17, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 31, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $40,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: FY2022 Wounded Warrior Service Dog Project (WWSDP)
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year 2022 Chesapeake Bay Watershed Education and Training Program/School District Programming
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 01 2021
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (01 2021) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20220315 DR||Fellowships Open Book Program|
|20220302 HT||Institutes for Advanced Topics in the Digital Humanities|
|MAJOR 202206||Major Collaborative Archival Initiatives|
|EDITIONS 202206||Publishing Historical Records in Collaborative Digital Editions|
|EDITIONS 202210||Publishing Historical Records in Collaborative Digital Editions|
|DIGITALEDITIONS 202206||Planning for Collaborative Digital Editions in African American, Asian American, Hispanic American, and Native American History and Ethnic Studies|
|BUCHAREST PAS FY22 001||RomaniaNOFO-BUCHAREST-PAS-FY22-001-PhotoExhibit|
|COLLABORATIVES 202206||Archives Collaboratives|
|STATE 202206||State Board Programming Grants|
|PAS PAN FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Panama Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program|
|O BJA 2022 171017||U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation Fiscal year 2022 Competitive Grant Announcement|
|20220420 FEL||NEH-Mellon Fellowships for Digital Publication|
|20220427 FO||Fellowships for Advanced Social Science Research on Japan|
|EAPGZ 22 GR 002 01112022||Hainan Oceans and Climate Social Media Partnership|
|PDS BUD FY22 NOFO AEIF22||2022 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2022)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "01 2021", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.