Limited Competition: National NeuroAIDS Tissue Consortium (NNTC) Clinical Sites (U24) (RFA MH 18 250)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Limited Competition: National NeuroAIDS Tissue Consortium (NNTC) Clinical Sites (U24)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.242, 93.853.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 19, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 26, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $775,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA MH 18 250) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA MH 18 251||Limited Competition: National NeuroAIDS Tissue Consortium (NNTC) Data Coordinating Center (U24)|
|CDC RFA GH15 162303CONT17||Improving Response to and Programming in Humanitarian Emergencies|
|RFA AR 18 004||NIAMS Rheumatic Diseases Research Resource-based Centers (P30)|
|CDC RFA GH15 157004CONT18||Implementing Technical and Science Support Services (TSSS) in the Republic of Rwanda under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|RFA RM 17 006||NIH Director's New Innovator Award Program (DP2)|
|RFA RM 17 005||NIH Director's Pioneer Award Program (DP1)|
|GH15 16310301SUPP17||COPY OF Strengthening the Diagnostic in Liberia Through the Implementation of a Sample Referral Network|
|SFOP0001622||Mosquito Talk: Building and Expanding International Network of Public Health Communicators to Engage on Zika and Vector Borne Diseases|
|RFA 367 17 000005||Health System Strengthening (HSS)|
|RFA AG 18 008||Coordinating Center for Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Centers (U24)|
|CDC RFA IP17 1702||Surveillance at the Animal-Human Interface of Influenza and Other Zoonotic Diseases in Vietnam|
|CDC RFA SH17 1700||State Vital Statistics Improvement Program|
|CDC RFA DP13 130905CONT17||International TNM and Capacity Building|
|HRSA 17 112||Service Area Competition - Additional Area (SAC-AA) - Henderson, Nevada|
|CDC RFA DP13 131205CONT17||GLOBAL PARTNERSHIPS FOR CANCER PREVENTION AND CONTROL|
|CDC RFA DP13 131205CON17||Global Partnerships for Cancer Prevention and Control|
|RFA 492 17 00001||Patient-Centered TB Care|
|HHS 2017 IHS TMD 0001||Tribal Management Grant Program|
|CDC RFA GH15 162003CONT17||Pakistan FELTP-Human/Animal Disease Investigation and Technical Assistance to the Pakistan Ministry of Health and Ministry of Agriculture, Center for Global Health Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|TI 17 015||Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act: Building Communities of Recovery (Short Title: BCOR)|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA MH 18 250", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: