Apply for P18AS00504
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "LiDAR-based Resource Management for National Park Service Modification 1" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 07, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This Notice of Intent to Award is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to fund the following federal financial assistance project without full and open competition..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,568.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Youth Crew to Maintain Trails at Point Reyes National Seashore
Previous opportunity: Substance Abuse Program at Joint Base San Antonio, Texas
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00504
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00504) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 18 NERO 0122||Multidisciplinary Cultural Resource and Section 106 Projects in SHEN|
|P18AS00505||Support Live Theatre Productions and Education Programs|
|NPS 18 NERO 0125||Continuation of the Conservation Stewardship & Educational Partn|
|P18AS00511||Catalog and Describe Park Archives in the Southeast|
|MMR FY18 NOFO 02||FY 19 YSEALI Media Literacy Regional Workshop|
|18 PHL NOFO 02||Keeping the Philippines Competitive in English|
|P18AS00525||National Fossil Day and Earth Science Week Outreach Projects|
|P18AS00527||Mississippi Hills National Heritage Area - Modification 10|
|P18AS00532||Arabia Mountain National Heritage Area|
|NPS 18 NERO 0140||Archaeological Excavation at First African Site Jamestown|
|P18AS00541||TENNESSEE CIVIL WAR HERITAGE AREA|
|NPS 18 NERO 0143||Continue Partnership for Place-Based Education to Connect Youth|
|P18AS00547||CANE RIVER NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA|
|P18AS00538||Research & Publish Minority Participants in the Battle of Cowpens|
|NOI NPS P18AC01033||2019 Bat Monitoring Interns Mammoth Cave National Park|
|NPS NOI P18AP00113||Promoting Heritage Tourism in Arkansas|
|NPS 18 NERO 0145||Synthesize and Communicate Information about Health and Stewa|
|NPS 18 NERO 0147||Catalog Archives for Regional Northeast Museum Services Center|
|P18AS00558||ATCHAFALAYA NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA -Mod 16|
|ED GRANTS 082118 001||OSERS-OSEP: State Technical Assistance Projects to Improve Services and Results for Children who are Deaf-Blind and National Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center for Children who are Deaf-Blind CFDA Number 84.326T|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00504", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.