Leaders for Democracy Fellowships (NEAAC ACBURGR 17 006)
- The Department of State, Assistance Coordination in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Leaders for Democracy Fellowships" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.600.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 29, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 10, 2017 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NEAAC ACBURGR 17 006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00153||FY 17 Preserve America Youth Summit at PAIS/PAAL, PETR and FLFO|
|NPS 17 NERO 0028||Tsongas Industrial History Center Partnership|
|SVM700 17 PAS 005||The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2018|
|P17AS00165||Youth Programming Spindle City Corps, 2017: Community Action Team|
|P17AS00166||Cape Cod National Seashore; Natural Resource Management and Science (NRMS) ACE Intern Positions PO-135822, 135819, and 135816|
|P17AS00168||Cultural Landscape Preservation and Education|
|P17AS00172||Communicating Marine Science to Alaskan Communities through Discovery Labs|
|RFA 294 17 000002||Education for the Future|
|P17AS00173||Village Marine Science Outreach|
|DOS GEO 17 GR 003 GEO 041017||Government of Georgia Strategic Communications Program|
|NPS NOI CESU 17 21675||Trails and Rails Interpretive Support Program --II|
|DOS LONDON PD 2017 03||Jo Cox Memorial High School Exchange|
|P17AS00192||Historic Preservation Crew and AmeriCorps Preservationist Intern to Maintain Commemorative Monuments and Historic Structures|
|ED GRANTS 041917 001||OSERS: OSEP: Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: Early Childhood Personnel Center CFDA Number 84.325B|
|ED GRANTS 041917 002||OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: Early Childhood Systems Technical Assistance Center CFDA Number 84.326P|
|P17AS00201||Asian American Youth Legacy Program|
|P17AS00202||Cape Cod National Seashore; Natural Resource Management and Science (NRMS) ACE Intern Positions|
|P17AS00203||FY 2017 Great Falls Youth Corps|
|ED GRANTS 042117 001||OSERS: OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities: Stepping-up Technology Implementation CFDA Number 84.327S|
|P17AS00206||American Battlefield Protection Program|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NEAAC ACBURGR 17 006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: