Apply for 693JK319NF0008
- The Department of Transportation, Pipeline and Hazardous Material Safety Administrat in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Hazardous Materials Instructor Training Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.703.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 28, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Global Health Security Partnership Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health Globally
Previous opportunity: Reentry Employment Series Training and Coaching Facilitation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 693JK319NF0008
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (693JK319NF0008) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|693JK319NF0007||Hazardous Materials Emergency Preparedness (HMEP) Tribal Grants - FY2019|
|693JK319NF0006||FY19 HMEP Grants - States & Territories|
|693JK319NF0009||Supplemental Public-Sector Training Grants|
|FTA 2019 006 TSO||Innovations in Transit Public Safety|
|FTA 2019 007 TSO||Crime Prevention and Public Safety Awareness|
|P19AS00087||National Park Service- Glacier Transit Agreement|
|A19AC00020||Broxton Road Reconstruction|
|DOT OST 2019 0071||Small Community Air Service Development Program|
|FR AMT 19 007||FY 2019 Supplemental Four Car Rail Pickup and Distribution Train Procurement|
|FTA 2019 004 TPM TRTR||Public Transportation on Indian Reservations Program|
|FR RLD 19 001||FY2019 Southeast Corridor Rail Commission|
|FTA 2019 003 TPM||Grants for Buses and Bus Facilities Program|
|A19AC00027||Reconstruct 7 Brdges in Kay County, OK|
|NPS 19 NERO 0036||Alternative Transportation Visitor Shuttle Program|
|693JK319NF0010||Assistance for Local Emergency Response Training Grants|
|FM MCG 20 002||Fiscal Year 2020 - Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program Planning and Application|
|FTA 2019 011 RSUTAT||Rural and Small Urban Transit Applied Technology Technical Assistance Center|
|FTA 2019 005 TPM NRTAP||National Rural Transit Assistance Program|
|693JJ319NF00004||Surface Transportation System Funding Alternatives|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "693JK319NF0008", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.