Apply for HRSA 23 029
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2023 National Training and Technical Assistance Partner (NTTAP) Cooperative Agreements" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.129.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 17, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 14, 2022.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 22 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Fair Housing Initiative Program - Education and Outreach Initiative - Test Coordinator Training
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 22 Invited to Apply- Continuation of BJA Previously Funded Awards - Law Enforcement and Justice Mental Health
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HRSA 23 029
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 23 029) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 23 082||National Maternal and Child Health Data Resource Center|
|HRSA 23 013||Teaching Health Center Graduate Medical Education (THCGME) Program|
|DOS NBO PCO FY22 006||Community Led Monitoring -Routine Data Collection and Provider feedback at PEPFAR supported sites|
|HRSA 23 030||Rural Health Network Development Program|
|72067422RFA00006||Local Entities Advancing and Driving Health Responses (LEADR) Activity|
|HRSA 23 043||Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility Program Evaluation Cooperative Agreement|
|SM 22 018||Project AWARE (Advancing Wellness and Resiliency in Education)|
|RFA OH 23 001||Exploratory/Developmental Grants Related to the World Trade Center Health Program (R21)|
|RFI 613 21 000003||Support to Zimbabwe’s multi-sectoral HIV response|
|72064122APS00002||USAID Ghana Health Program (GHP) Annual Program Statement (APS)|
|SM 22 019||Resiliency in Communities After Stress and Trauma|
|SM 22 020||Support for 988 Tribal Response Cooperative Agreements|
|72052022RFA00005||HIV Care and Treatment|
|HRSA 23 074||Infant, Child, and Adolescent Preventive Services (ICAPS) Program with Additional Funding for Early Hearing Detection and Intervention Activities|
|CDC RFA OE20 20010301SUPP23||CDC-RFA-OE20-2001: Enhancing Public Health Laboratory Capabilities and Increasing Capacity|
|HRSA 23 023||Service Area Competition|
|72066322RFA00008||USAID//Ethiopia - Quality Healthcare Activity|
|W81XWH 22 DHAPP||Department of Defense HIV/AIDS Prevention Program|
|HRSA 23 004||Preventive Medicine Residency|
|72067422RFA00009||Accelerate TB Elimination & Program Resilience Activity (ACCELERATE 1)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 23 029", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.