Engaging Youth in Conservation (F17AS00134)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Engaging Youth in Conservation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.676.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 28, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 07, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $19,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00134) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00035||BLM Alaska - 2017 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on Public Lands|
|P17AS00103||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|F17AS00137||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
|F17AS00138||VISTA Intern at Alligator River NWR|
|USGS 17 FA 0079||Notice of Intent|
|F17AS00145||Monarch Joint Venture Program Support|
|BOR GP 17 0001||Bureau of Reclamation, Wyoming Area Office Water Conservation Field Services Program|
|BOR MP 17 N010||Integrated Modeling Tool|
|P17AS00105||Planning and Schematic Design Support for the Alcatraz Ferry Embarkation Plan/EIS|
|P17AS00107||Implementation of the Yuma Crossing National Heritage Area Management Plan|
|P17AS00106||Protect Mexican blindcat by prioritizing inventories of cave ecosystems|
|P17AS00108||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|F17AS00151||National Wildlife Refuges Friends Support Program|
|P17AS00111||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|P17AS00109||NOTICE OF INTENT: Local Youth Employment for Natural Resource Vegetation Management: Next Generation Ranger Corps Program (NextGen)|
|P17AS00113||Hydrologic Assessment of Grand Canyon National Park’s Source Water and Associated Groundwater Monitoring and Modeling|
|F17AS00116||CVPIA - Evaluation of White Sturgeon Monitoring Practices|
|P17AS00116||Invasive Species Research, Support and Outreach at Haleakala National Park|
|F17AS00155||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00134", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: