Apply for NOI ILAB 22 06
- The Department of Labor, Bureau of International Labor Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Building the Capacity of Civil Society to Combat Child Labor and Improve Working Conditions (Pilares)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.401.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 06, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by NOTE This is a Notice of Intent. There is no announcement related to this notice. We are not accepting applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: BJA FY 22 Invited to Apply- Continuation of BJA Previously Funded Awards - Law Enforcement and Justice Mental Health
Previous opportunity: The National Sheriffs' Institute
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOI ILAB 22 06
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOI ILAB 22 06) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 22 USFA 043 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 State Fire Training (SFT) Systems Grant Program|
|SFOP0009087||Data-Driven Visualization of PRC Environmental Degradation in the South China Sea|
|SFOP0009088||Analyzing How Mandarin Language Disinformation Works on YouTube|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2022 03||Young Pacific Leaders Small Grants Competition 2023|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2022 04||Young Pacific Leaders Regional Workshop: Civic Education for Good Governance, Anti-Corruption, and Integrity|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2022 05||Young Pacific Leaders Regional Workshop on Embracing Diversity and Inclusion|
|DHS 22 NPD 005 00 02||Fiscal Year 2022 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - Continuing Training Grants - Mississippi State University|
|DHS 22 NPD 005 00 03||Fiscal Year 2022 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - Continuing Training Grants - Cybersecurity Preparedness Consortium (NCPC)|
|72061322RFA00004||Young People for Integrity and Accountability (YPIA) Activity|
|SFOP0009104||Supporting International Election Security with Counter-Disinformation Technology|
|BRAZIL YA 0001||2023 Brazil Youth Ambassadors Program|
|7200AA22RFA00020||Advancing Respect for Human Rights in Cuba|
|LOME ARDF FY2021 0001||Supporting Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms of Members of Togo’s Most Vulnerable Groups|
|SCA USMM 22 CA ACM 01||Administrative Support – American Center in Maldives|
|PD SEOUL FY22 03||Education Influencers Exchange Program|
|PAS UKRAINE 2022 12||Civil Society Program to Counter Disinformation in Ukraine|
|DOS RWANDA PE 2022 02||Africa Regional Democracy Fund (ARDF) - Supporting Investigative Journalism in Rwanda|
|AF GAB PE ARDF FY21||Beyond Decriminalization: Expanding LGBTQI+ Rights in Botswana|
|012 FY2022||Bold Initiatives Small Grant Program|
|BJL ARDF FY21 22||Enhancing Comprehensive Governance Across The Gambia|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOI ILAB 22 06", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.