American Schools and Hospitals Abroad Program Worldwide (72ASHA19RFA00001)
- The Agency for International Development in the education, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "American Schools and Hospitals Abroad Program Worldwide" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.006.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 28, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by RFA is available for comment June 28, 2019Due date for comments is 7/12/19.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 40 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Health
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESu
Previous opportunity: ORWA Rangeland Resource Management Master Funding Opportunity
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72ASHA19RFA00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: