Apply for 72ASHA19RFA00001
- The Agency for International Development in the education, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "American Schools and Hospitals Abroad Program Worldwide" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.006.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 28, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by RFA is available for comment June 28, 2019Due date for comments is 7/12/19.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 40 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Health
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESu
Previous opportunity: ORWA Rangeland Resource Management Master Funding Opportunity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72ASHA19RFA00001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72ASHA19RFA00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA CA 19 062||Revision Applications to Support the Application of Informatics Technology for Cancer Research (R01 Clinical Trials Optional)|
|RFA CA 19 061||Revision Applications to Support the Application of Informatics Technology for Cancer Research (U01 Clinical Trials Optional)|
|RFA CA 19 063||Revision Applications to Support the Application of Informatics Technology for Cancer Research (U24 Clinical Trials Optional)|
|RFA DA 20 024||The National Drug Abuse Treatment Clinical Trials Network (UG1 Clinical Trial Required)|
|RFA CA 19 059||Limited Competition: Pediatric Brain Tumor Consortium (UM1 Clinical Trials Required)|
|RFA DA 20 027||Single Cell Opioid Responses in the Context of HIV (SCORCH) Program: Data Coordination, Analysis, and Scientific Outreach (UM1 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA CA 20 002||Limited Competition: Biospecimen Banks to support NCI National Clinical Trials Network (NCTN)(U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA CA 20 006||Communication and Decision Making for Individuals with Inherited Cancer Syndromes (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72ASHA19RFA00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.