Apply for PAS LUSAKA AFCP 2022
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Zambia in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.025.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 10, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 04, 2022 Concept notes to be submitted no later than December 10, 2021Full proposals to be submitted no later than April 4, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year 2022 Chesapeake Bay Watershed Education and Training Program/School District Programming
Previous opportunity: State, Local, Territorial, and Tribal (SLTT) Partnership Programs to Reduce Maternal Deaths due to Violence
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS LUSAKA AFCP 2022
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS LUSAKA AFCP 2022) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BER APS FY22 001||FY22 Annual Program Statement|
|EAPGZ 22 GR 001 01042022||Guangzhou, China Climate Art Installation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS LUSAKA AFCP 2022", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.